There are a few things that you don’t know about me. They’re small, mundane, insignificant things, really, but given that I want my readers to know a little more about me, and considering that today’s prompt was “prefer,” I figured this was the perfect thing to talk about.
- I prefer bananas over apples. I have a jaw problem, so apples are a little too crunchy for me. They make my jaw pop and hurt, and I’m not really a fan of that.
- I prefer horses over any other type of animal, but right now, I’ve only got a cat as a pet. Though I hope to own at least a dog or two in the next few years, and to eventually get another cat to keep our current one company.
- I prefer Monopoly over almost any other board game, and I’m trying to collect as many interesting or unique versions of the game as I can. Unfortunately, not a lot of people want to play it with me, simply because of how long it takes, or because there’s always a lot of fighting when we play it.
- I prefer Drama or Dramatic Comedy as TV show genres, though I can also occasionally watch Romantic Comedy, but typically only in anime.
- I prefer purple or blue over many other colors, just because they’re cool looking,.
- I prefer amethyst over all the other gemstones, because even though it’s not my birthstone, it’s the prettiest of all of them.
Hey, it’s not much, but I figured this was just something fun I could give you in the moment. 🙂